Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Lazada.com.ph Customer Service Experience Review

I’ve learned about Lazada Philippines thru a website advertisement.  Out of curiosity, I hurriedly click the link and browse the site. It’s like a department store (think of SM) but this one is online.  Personally, I’m used to buying stuffs online. As a matter of fact, my favorite is Multiply site because it’s a seller’s haven and you can find everything and everything in it. This Lazada thing though is new to me. I have not experienced buying on an online mall but since I really wanted to get a new luggage bag, I decided to give this site a try.
Fortunately, they still have a stock of the luggage bag that I want. I hurriedly purchased the item and used my credit card as a mode of payment.  The following morning, I’ve noticed that I still don’t have their confirmation in my email. I decided to call their hotline. The agent who got my call was really polite. Though I’ve read some negative comments about the site and their customer service, I was surprised that the one I’m talking was easy to deal with and absolutely know what to say. I went on to ask about my confirmation. She said that they already received my payment and that they were already processing the delivery of my item. She said that it will take about two to five days. I honestly don’t have problems with the delivery so I said I’m fine with it. 
I was expecting the item yesterday morning but it didn’t come. I called their hotline again and surprise! Surprise! The agent who answered my call addressed my concerns carefully. Again, he said it was already processed and asked me to wait until the following day. Worried that I was, I asked him a lot of questions about the item I’ve purchased. I asked if it really was ready for delivery and it was not out of stock. He was patient enough to guide me and explain the process. He even said that since they just started in the country (the site is also on other Asian countries as well), they are encountering a lot of problems due to the high number of orders they are receiving. But he assured me that the site is legitimate and that they are working to improve their services. What he said calmed me. I guess.
The package arrived this morning. He was right. Yes, there was some sort of delay but come on, it was only for a day. For my conclusion, I guess we should all give this Lazada PH a break. They are just starting so we should all expect some problems but the company is real and the staffs are good. I have read negative reviews but as per my experience, everything went well. I’ll definitely shop at the site again. I hope you guys too.

No comments:

Post a Comment