Monday, January 21, 2013

Start fresh with Lazada Philippines- A Review


When The Social Network came out, I was one of the first few people who saw it in theatres. My brother’s company gave out tickets so I had the chance to watch it the day it was released. I have this slight obsession with anything related online. I wanted to pursue Information Technology before but didn’t see myself pursuing it long term. I ended up graduating with a degree on Marketing which I don’t regret at all. I just wish I didn’t give up on something I wanted just because it was unlikely for someone like me to take it. When like pages became popular on Facebook and ordinary people even those younger than me started publishing online sites of their own, I joined in by making an accessory page. I make accessories whenever I’m fee and during my second year in college, I supported myself with revenues from that hobby. I was doing that the same time I was constantly posting pictures I take and edit on Tumblr. I got into blogging a few months after that. But because of my thesis, I didn’t have time to spare anymore so eventually, I lost track of my accounts. After all those online addictions, you’d think I’d give up but nope, I apparently was just getting started. Just two days ago, I ordered Lock & Lock cases from Lazada Philippines. I have been ordering online non-stop since I got a hold of my debit card. It wasn’t because I was bored and I had nothing better to do with my money. It was more of because I got drawn to the numerous sales online shops would offer on a daily basis. Discounted trips, sales, promos, etc. caused my card to burn out and resurrect each time a new sale would come up. I got a bit weirded out at first when I ordered from an online shop I would rather keep anonymous. She asked me for a down payment and I was only able to reply about the meet up a couple of days after I deposited the money to her account. I got her message late because of my broken track pad. When I inquired when we could meet, she said that my order was void already because they had a specific number of days only from day of payment for claiming. I didn’t know then that I had the right to demand for a refund so basically, I got ripped off. Because of that incident, I make sure that I only buy from websites that are DTI registered. Lazada’s one of the few websites I trust because not only do they register under DTI but they also have other branches in Singapore, India, etc. Their website is very user-friendly especially to first timers. They have an interface that suggests most of what you would like and payment methods that have easy to understand instructions. You won’t have a hard time finding because you’d see their banners flashed before you in almost every website you visit whether Philippine based or something international. Start fresh this 2013 and try out online shopping. It might just be what you need.








No comments:

Post a Comment