Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Lazada’s quality guidance- A Review


Yesterday, I had the weirdest dream that I was in a bubble house where everything I touched pop from the sheets I was using to the toaster oven in the kitchen. I tried looking for the meaning online but I couldn’t find an appropriate interpretation that was fit for my dream. While I was browsing through countless pages, I saw an ad by Lazada Philippines and wondered what they had that I would want or like. I saw a Bobbi Brown makeup tutorial book and having just taken classes from Makeup Forever, it was just the bible I needed to get me started on what I wanted to pursue but what my parents referred to as just my past time. I ordered right away with it being only less than a thousand that half of my weekly allowance could cover. The number of days of shipment was said to range from 3-5 days from day of payment but a week has passed already and the package still hasn’t arrived my house. I called up customer service to follow up on my order but upsettingly, my order apparently wasn’t submitted properly. I still haven’t figured up to now if it was their system or my internet that was at fault. But considering our internet was already a mess prior to the time I ordered so              I was half-hearted when I blamed Lazada. The man who was in charge of my papers in customer service process my paper in 2 days, the book got delivered to me. Yes, it was annoying that I had to go through that to get my order but I was impressed with how quick they were able to resolve my problem. Most companies I know would require paper work or more than 2 working days before filed complaints are fully processed. Despite the unfortunate incident, I still comment the service of Lazada because not all companies, especially international ones with so much on their plate can comply with customer complaints in such a rush. I’m guessing that because they managed to address my concerns immediately that they don’t have any special or VIP treatments given that I was a first timer then. They’re just starting and slowly but surely they are able to fix the kind of service they can render. I am very much aware of the fact that this kind of thing takes time to perfect but any company I see is aiming for something like that surely gets my vote. 

                Anyway, I still don’t know the reason behind my dream but I’m interpreting it as I have to appreciate the little things and take care of the stuff I have regardless if the item is fragile or not. And I’m guessing the effort of the customer service and the book I just bought should be the start of this kind of change. I also suggest you guys by the book by Bobbi Brown especially if you’re aspiring to be a make-up artist. I know a lot of people who didn’t have professional training and are great at putting on make-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment