Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Lazada Philippines took care of my fashion emergency- A Review







I love shopping for clothes online. Recently I have gotten into Lazada Philippines and have been getting my clothes from them.  I am into fashion big time, I can’t bear to be seen donned in the same outfit twice. That is a no-no for me and in itself a fashion faux-pas. My current line of work in an advertising firm allows me to enjoy my fashion proclivities on a regular basis given the fact that our office does not impose a strictly corporate dress code. The theme in the office if I am going to put it into words is “be yourself”. 

I am not a fashion victim either, I don’t buy clothes just because of trends. As much as possible, I would like to stay away from that kind of fashion trap. My fashion mantra is comfort, fit, form and function. The clothes that I am wearing should be comfortable and should not get in the way of my work while at the same time being unique and completely different from what everyone else is wearing. To look different and unique, I usually try to mix and match stuff from my closet. During weekends, my favorite pastime is digging through my closet to look for clothes that I have not worn in a while and match them with my recent purchases. I would spend hours and hours wearing them in-front of my mirror like a little fashion show. Also, I keep tabs of combinations that I really love in a journal. I would draw the clothes, shoes and accessories on my journal and put a date when I am going to wear them just to make sure that I don’t wear the same set twice. It is a tedious practice but I have gotten used to it and it is really not that tedious for me anymore because I love what I am doing. For the past months, I have been getting my fashion fix from Lazada because of its convenience. It’s so easy to place an order plus the items arrive no later than five days. A couple of weeks ago I ordered something modest looking to wear for our fun theme day. The theme is business casual (so much for a fun theme day). I looked around Lazada Ph as usual and went through all the women’s fashion pages. It took me several hours to pick one up that will suit my fancy because of the vast array of great choices.

 After several self- deliberations and consultations with my girlfriends, I decided to settle a green MALDITA dress which is as modest as I want it to be without looking square. I paid for it using my credit card and had it shipped out to my office address. It arrived after three business days like it used to. It was quite a busy day at the office when it was delivered so I simply accepted the package and signed the receipt. I didn’t have the opportunity to check the box if it was the right color and size. When I got home, I found out that they sent me an orange dress instead of the green one that I picked out. I called customer service to complain and the guy told me that I just need to fill out a return form and they will take care of it. True enough the replacement dress arrived several days later from the time I returned the item. They even reimbursed me for the shipping cost I incurred for returning it through my credit card. 


For more related post:


No comments:

Post a Comment