Monday, August 13, 2012

Gener’s Aftermath

Not long after typhoon Gener left our country a southwest monsoon caused by a typhoon directed towards China that flooded majority of the metropolitan area and some provinces last Monday to Thursday this week. On that Monday night, as I was on my way home from work, I thought all my belongings were secured in my bag. Unfortunately, I was caught by surprise that my phone got drenched with rain. It got badly messed up and left me with nothing to use.

For the past few weeks now, I’ve been hearing about Lazada.com.ph from Party Pilipinas. True enough, the site offers a lot of awesome stuff with great deals, a lot of discounts on selected items like my pick: Samsung Pocket. It’s what I can afford for now given the circumstances, plus, I have friends who use it and testify positively of it.

By the way, the online shopping mall has this campaign called Lazada Cares posted on their site that greatly benefits the affected families and people all over Luzon. The campaign encourages people to donate to victims through buying either a bundle or any item which will go to those in need with the help of Philippine Red Cross and GMA Kapuso Foundation. The campaign’s brilliant and indeed a great way to help people in need compared to giving out mostly used stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment